কুরআনের ৫২তম সুরা, আয়াত সংখ্যা ৪৯ - শব্দে শব্দে পাঠ করছেন জনাব মোস্তফা ওয়াহিদুজ্জামান। যারা শব্দে শব্দে কুরআন আরবী ও বাংলায় অর্থসহ বুঝতে চান তাদের জন্য এই ভিডিওগুলো সহায়ক হবে বলে আশা করা যায়।
ইক্বরার লক্ষ্য হলো বর্তমান ও ভবিষ্যত প্রজন্মের জন্য স্রষ্টার ঐশী বাণীর সমন্বিত অধ্যয়ন ও সার্বজনীন প্রয়োগের জন্য জ্ঞানদীপ্ত অনুশীলন।
ইক্বরার উদ্দেশ্য হলো কুরআনের বাণীর উত্তরোত্তর সমৃদ্ধ অনুধাবনের জন্য টেকসই ভিত্তি প্রস্তুত করা এবং জীবন ও সমাজের প্রায়োগিকতার জন্য প্রয়োজনীয় জ্ঞানভিত্তিক ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক বা কাঠামো নির্মাণ।
1. Allah the Almighty, Who deserves all Hamd and is sublime, says:
2. This Divine Code is being revealed from Allah, Who besides being all-wise, holds supreme power and authority.
3. The signs of His power and wisdom are spread out in the heavens and on earth, but only people who have conviction in the truthfulness of His Laws can perceive them.
4. His signs are (not only in the outer universe but also) in your own creation as well as that of other living beings who are distributed everywhere. But these signs are only for those who believe in the truthfulness of His Laws;
5. And in the rotation of night and day; in rain that comes down from the clouds and gives new life to dead land; and winds that change direction as per fixed timings. In all these there are signs showing truthfulness of the Divine Laws; but only for those who use their intellect and reason.
6. The Almighty, Whose Laws successfully function in outer universe, has also revealed for human society the Divine Code which is based on absolute truth.
If they do not have Eiman in the Divine Laws revealed to you, even after pondering over His signs which are distributed throughout the universe, then O Rasool, ask them what other lore will they believe in?
7. (Abiding by this Code, will bring success and happiness. On the contrary) There will be doom for the one who rejects it when he realises that he has to struggle for such a life; because his selfish and comfortable life has made him dull and inactive. This in fact is the real reason for his denial but he conceals it under cover of falsehood and deceit (26:222).
8. So inspite of listening when the Divine Code is presented to him, he turns away with sheer arrogance as if he has not heard it. The result of his denial and rebellion will be no less than grievous chastisement.
9. It is due to his arrogance that he makes fun of Our Laws. Hence just like the way they ridicule and make fun of the Divine Laws, they will be given humiliating punishment.
10. The flames of the fire of Jahannum are blazing around them (Alas, if they only could see them now! ~ 29:24; 79:36; 82:16.) At that time neither will all that they have gained (in the world) be of any avail to them, nor shall any of the gods which they had regarded as their protectors instead of Allah, be able to help them. An awful chastisement awaits them!
11. This Quran guides everyone to a wonderfully pleasant life. Therefore for people who deny such Divine Laws, what else can be in store for them except grievous and dreadful suffering.
12. How the Divine Laws bring forth the comforts and pleasures of life can be understood by pondering and reflecting on the laws of nature. (For example) It is Allah who has subjugated the mighty ocean so that boats might sail on it according to His Laws, enabling you to move around and seek subsistence. Thus your efforts produce fruitful results.
13. It is not only the ocean. He has subdued everything in the heavens and on earth for you, within the bounds of His Law. And herein are signs for those who think and reflect (about the fact that whoever acquires knowledge of the Laws which govern all actitivties in the universe, will be able to control these forces and beneficially utilize them).
14. O Jamaat-ul-Momineen, always do your utmost so that people who are ignoring the Divine Revolution, are somehow protected from the inevitable destruction which will requite everyone for their deeds.
15. Your duty is to continue making efforts, but you cannot change the result of their deeds. According to Our Law of Mukafat whoever works positively will benefit himself; and whoever goes astray will himself suffer the consequence thereof. You cannot be outside the remit of the Law. Your every step goes towards it. (Past historical episodes bear testimony to this fact.)
16. And We granted Bani-Israel the Divine Code (the government) and sent many Messengers towards them (3:78; 6:90). We provided them with pleasant subsistence and they were given a distinguished status among the comity of contemporary nations.
17. The Divine Code which was given to them was very clear. However, they created factions and fell into schisms due to differences arising out of jealousy and stubbornness, even after receiving the knowledge (of Wahi). (i.e. The reason for their differences and sectarianism was not due to ambiguity in the teachings of Wahi. The teachings were very clear. Differences had developed due to stubbornness and their desire to surpass each other.) Verily your Rabb will decide between them on the Day of Judgment, considering all matters on which they used to differ.
18. Thereafter (O Rasool!), We sent you on the clear and right path indicated by Wahi (42:13). You should keep following it; and ignore the whims and wishes of people who do not know the truth.
19. They (the people who are grouping against you) will be of no avail to you because transgressors of Divine Laws always become close friends in opposing the Laws. (You need not be afraid of them because) Allah becomes the protector and guardian of people who are righteous and guard the Divine Laws.
20. This Divine Code contains precepts of wisdom for whole of humanity. It guides those who believe in their truthfulness to the correct destination; and is a source of nourishment and development for all.
21. Do people who are on the wrong path and create confusion, think that We would equate them to those who believe in the truthfulness of Our Laws and work on the constructive programme established by us? Would We make the life and death of both groups the same? What an erroneous thought they have in their mind?
22. They do not know that Allah has created the universe for a purpose (and not as a useless and destructive thing. The purpose is that) Every human being is fully recompensed for what he has done; and no harm is done to anyone.
23. (People ask why human beings need guidance of Wahi when they have been given intellect and ability to reason.) But have you not come across a person who takes his own feelings and emotions as his ‘Ilaha’ and then does whatever his desires dictate? Have you not seen how, inspite of possessing knowledge and intellect, he treads the wrong path? His emotions overpower him, as if his hearing and heart have been sealed and his eyes covered with a veil. He can neither hear nor see anything and he does not comprehend anything (46:26).
When a person is so overwhelmed by his emotions who else can provide him guidance, except Divine Revelation? (The most valuable faculty a human being has is his intellect. When intellect is blinded by emotions it becomes enslaved and consequently finds ways to serve desires and coin arguments to justify them. Under such circumstances only a power that is higher than human intellect and emotions can provide guidance. And this power can be none other than Divine Guidance, the Wahi.) Can you not ponder over this reality?
24. People (who deny Wahi and take their own emotions as Ilaha) believe that life is only this worldly existence. In this world people die and new ones are born and this cycle of life continues. (A child is born, lives a physical life, his body becomes weaker and he dies. Life ends. Man has no life other than this physical life.)
People who have no knowledge of the reality of man speculate on the basis of superficial knowledge. (A human being does not consist only of his physical body which ends when life ends. This is the animal level of life ~ 47:12. Man also has something else and that is his “self”. The ‘self’ does not get destroyed with physical death. It continues to live. Just as bodily nourishment and growth need physical laws; human self also needs laws based on Wahi for its development and growth. This is why Wahi is needed.)
25. Whenever clear Laws based on Our Wahi are conveyed to them (those who limit life to this world only) they have no proper reason to oppose it. They are just being stubborn, and say, "If the dead can really be brought to life, then bring our ancestors back. Only then will we believe that your claim is true!"
26. Tell them that life and death follow Divine Laws according to which human beings cannot come back to worldly life after death. They get another life in the hereafter. This is an absolute reality and although there is no doubt about it, most people do not understand it.
27. All this happens according to Law of the Almighty, Who controls the universe. When that great Revolution occurs people treading the wrong path will suffer a great loss.
28. At that time you will see that erring nations would have lost their strength and would be kneeling down in humility. Each nation will be summoned to examine the account of their deeds. The result will appear before them and they shall be requited for all that they have done (19:68).
29. (They will be told) Whatever you did was promptly recorded in this register. This record speaks the absolute truth, nothing more and nothing less.
30. (Every person will be retributed according to the record of his or her deeds.) Those who believe in the truthfulness of Our Laws and work on its constructive program, their Rabb will admit them to His Rahmat. This will obviously be a great achievement!
31. And those who rejected the truth will be told, "Whenever you were presented with My Laws, you behaved very arrogantly and committed all sorts of crimes.”
32. And you were told, "Allah's promise always comes true (whatever is being told to you will certainly happen). This Revolution is bound to come. There is no doubt about it.” You used to say, "We do not know what this Revolution is? We think it is just a vague idea and therefore we are not at all convinced!”
33. At that time their evil deeds will manifest themselves and they will be encircled by the very things they used to ridicule.
34. They will be told, "Just like you ignored and became oblivious to this Day, today We will not care about you. (Just as you had ignored the fact that one day you will be answerable to your deeds, in the same way you will be deprived of the pleasures of life.) Your end is doom and destruction (of Jahannum) and no one can help you to get rid of this chastisement."
35. This is because you ridiculed Allah's Laws; and worldly gains kept you in deception. Therefore neither can you escape this punishment, nor will your wailings make Our favours revert to you (because Our favours can only be obtained through your own deeds ~ 30:57).
36. At that time Allah's attribute of Rabubiyyat, which is spread all over the universe, will also become operative in the human world and beget spontaneous Hamd from each and every one (1:1; 83:6).37. And everyone will admit that ultimate sovereignty in the universe belongs to Him. He is Almighty and His might is rational.