কুরআনের ৫২তম সুরা, আয়াত সংখ্যা ৪৯ - শব্দে শব্দে পাঠ করছেন জনাব মোস্তফা ওয়াহিদুজ্জামান। যারা শব্দে শব্দে কুরআন আরবী ও বাংলায় অর্থসহ বুঝতে চান তাদের জন্য এই ভিডিওগুলো সহায়ক হবে বলে আশা করা যায়।
ইক্বরার লক্ষ্য হলো বর্তমান ও ভবিষ্যত প্রজন্মের জন্য স্রষ্টার ঐশী বাণীর সমন্বিত অধ্যয়ন ও সার্বজনীন প্রয়োগের জন্য জ্ঞানদীপ্ত অনুশীলন।
ইক্বরার উদ্দেশ্য হলো কুরআনের বাণীর উত্তরোত্তর সমৃদ্ধ অনুধাবনের জন্য টেকসই ভিত্তি প্রস্তুত করা এবং জীবন ও সমাজের প্রায়োগিকতার জন্য প্রয়োজনীয় জ্ঞানভিত্তিক ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক বা কাঠামো নির্মাণ।
1. O Rasool! You should proclaim the attribute of Rabubiyyat of your Rabb, Who is the Creator of the universe. Proclaim that the One who has created living beings has also created means for their nourishment.
2. Man however differs from everything else. On the one hand he happens to be social and has to live alongside other people. On the other, if he was not guided by the Wahi, everyone would adhere to the means of nourishment like leeches; and continue sucking the blood of other people (17:100; 70:19).
3. In order to overcome this conflict, it is important to unite all human beings in understanding that Almighty Allah has created means of nourishment in abundance. It is thus available for everyone. Accordingly, the socio-economic system you establish should fulfill this objective.
4. To achieve this objective, the Almighty gave man the capability to communicate his ideas to distant places, through writings. This brings human beings closer to one another, despite long distances and differences in time, and paves the way for unity of mankind.
5. Then (through Wahi) He imparted knowledge that man did not have before.
6-7. However, man believes that he does not need Wahi and devises his own system based on selfish interests. In that system, the person who somehow amasses immense wealth, believes that he does not need others and thereby rebels against the concept of universal nourishment of mankind.
8. However haughty and rebellious he may be, one day he has to come to the system of your Rabb. This is so because there is no other solution to his problems.
9/10. Have you ever pondered on the state of mind of a person who rebels against Wahi? Not only does he himself go astray, but he also becomes a big hurdle for others who want to follow the Divine Law.
11/12. Just think. If a person who is on the right path persuades others to do the same, advising them to remain conscious of and guard the Divine Laws (and thus establish a system based on justice and equality), then what right does anybody have to stop him from doing this?
13. And telling people that this person’s claim of universal Rabubiyyat is absolutely false. This has never happened in the past, nor is it ever possible in the future. By propagating such ideas and blocking the ways to human progress, he persuades people to adopt a retrogressive attitude.
14. Does he not know that Allah's Law of Mukafat keeps an eye over all his movements and actions?
15. (Does he think that he can go on doing this unchecked; that no one will stop him?) No, not at all! If he does not desist from this, however strong he may be, We shall drag him down by his forelocks, in a way that he will be unable to move even a little.
16. He is a liar who belies the concept of Nizam-e-Rabubiyyat and rebels against the Divine Laws. The guilty one considers himself to be a big lord!
17. Tell him to come forward (in the open field) along with his associates.
18. We too shall call all the forces who are ready to defend the truth; so that they can push these adversaries back.
19. Therefore O Rasool, you should never feel the necessity to compromise with them. (The question of any compromise between conflicting ideologies of life does not arise. What you have to do is) Obey and follow the Divine Laws to the maximum possible extent as, in this way, every step of yours will take you nearer to your destined goal.