কুরআনের ৫২তম সুরা, আয়াত সংখ্যা ৪৯ - শব্দে শব্দে পাঠ করছেন জনাব মোস্তফা ওয়াহিদুজ্জামান। যারা শব্দে শব্দে কুরআন আরবী ও বাংলায় অর্থসহ বুঝতে চান তাদের জন্য এই ভিডিওগুলো সহায়ক হবে বলে আশা করা যায়।
ইক্বরার লক্ষ্য হলো বর্তমান ও ভবিষ্যত প্রজন্মের জন্য স্রষ্টার ঐশী বাণীর সমন্বিত অধ্যয়ন ও সার্বজনীন প্রয়োগের জন্য জ্ঞানদীপ্ত অনুশীলন।
ইক্বরার উদ্দেশ্য হলো কুরআনের বাণীর উত্তরোত্তর সমৃদ্ধ অনুধাবনের জন্য টেকসই ভিত্তি প্রস্তুত করা এবং জীবন ও সমাজের প্রায়োগিকতার জন্য প্রয়োজনীয় জ্ঞানভিত্তিক ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক বা কাঠামো নির্মাণ।
1. (O Rasool, the fact that you are encountering difficulties and that final success is being delayed should not worry or upset you. Recall the circumstances and your own state of mind before Nabuwwat; and how thereafter the difficulties were gradually removed and how various avenues opened up with Divine Guidance.)
This strengthened your heart so much that difficulties which seemed almost impossible to overcome, started appearing to be easily surmountable. You became much more courageous and your spirits soared (20:25).
2-3. At this time (in the initial stages of this programme when you alone had to face tremendous hardships) your back almost gave way with the weight of responsibilities. However, gradually the number of your companions increased (due to which your burden lessened).
4. (Initially nobody was prepared to listen to you seriously. Instead all kinds of accusations and ridicule were hurled at you, causing much distress and anxiety. But gradually the situation changed and now) Your very name is being mentioned with dignity and reverence. Your fame has spread to far-off places and the message of Quran has attained an exalted position.
5. The earlier hardships of life in Makkah were eased by the advent of Hijrah.
6. (Now the opponents have started waging wars against you. This has created new difficulties, but you will see that even) After these hardships there shall be ease and comfort. (This in fact is a principle of life, that for those who in the beginning face hardships with fortitude and steadfastness, later on there shall be ease and comfort.)
7. But keep one particular thing in mind! Do not be under the impression that once the Divine Order is established, the era of difficulties would be over and that you will be relieved of your duties. No! This will not be the case. Thereafter a new mission will commence and you will have to carry this message from the national to international dimensions. For this you will have to face the whole world and as such, you will still have to remain firm and steadfast.
8. Therefore, when you have accomplished the previous task, you should prepare yourself to embark on another one to further expand the Nizam-e-Rabubiyyat. Always remember that in this programme, your attention should never be diverted. (This is what ordinary reformers do! When they campaign they talk of high morals, but once they succeed, they move away from these. This is a great fraud.) Whether successes or hardships come your way, every step you take shall be towards the destined programme of Divine Order. Never budge even a little from that course (110:1-3).