কুরআনের ৫২তম সুরা, আয়াত সংখ্যা ৪৯ - শব্দে শব্দে পাঠ করছেন জনাব মোস্তফা ওয়াহিদুজ্জামান। যারা শব্দে শব্দে কুরআন আরবী ও বাংলায় অর্থসহ বুঝতে চান তাদের জন্য এই ভিডিওগুলো সহায়ক হবে বলে আশা করা যায়।
ইক্বরার লক্ষ্য হলো বর্তমান ও ভবিষ্যত প্রজন্মের জন্য স্রষ্টার ঐশী বাণীর সমন্বিত অধ্যয়ন ও সার্বজনীন প্রয়োগের জন্য জ্ঞানদীপ্ত অনুশীলন।
ইক্বরার উদ্দেশ্য হলো কুরআনের বাণীর উত্তরোত্তর সমৃদ্ধ অনুধাবনের জন্য টেকসই ভিত্তি প্রস্তুত করা এবং জীবন ও সমাজের প্রায়োগিকতার জন্য প্রয়োজনীয় জ্ঞানভিত্তিক ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক বা কাঠামো নির্মাণ।
1. Just take a look at the universe and it will appear to be a collection of opposites. For example on one side is the night which covers everything in darkness;
2. And on the other side is the day which brightens everything by its light.
3. Among living beings, males are created alongwith females whose physical functions are different.
4. This diversity is for the distribution of functions (labour). (Due to this distribution, the aims of your endeavors in social life are different. This is how the system functions so smoothly. However
If you consider that this distribution of labour divides humanity into schisms, one having no connection with the other, then this is a misconception. If you superficially look at day and night, or the distribution between men and women, you will find that each one of them appears to be different from the other. However, if you look more closely, you will notice that both are linked with each other. They are branches of the same origin as well as facets of the same fact. Inspite of this distribution of labour, human beings are an indivisible unit.
5. Therefore remember that whoever, considering all mankind to be one entity, gives out of his hard-earned money for the nourishment of others; is careful not to create unevenness in society (92:18-19);
6. And gracefully keeps its balance intact, he gives practical proof of the truthfulness of his conviction (that on the basis of their origin all human beings are alike).
7. Thus Our Law of Rabubiyyat helps him pass with ease through various stages of life.
8. On the other hand, for the one who amasses everything for himself thinking that he is self-sufficient and independent of others (96:7),
9. Thus practically belying and disturbing the balance of society;
10. Our Law of Mukafat makes the passages of his life difficult.
11. When he falls into the ditch of destruction, the wealth which he thought made him independent of others, would be of no avail to him (69:28; 111:2).
12. (He had adopted this course of action relying only on his intellect. However intellect alone teaches one to only safeguard personal interests, because it is incapable of looking beyond personal gains. The correct guidance in this respect can only be given by Allah's Wahi.
13. This is because Wahi has in view man’s immediate gains as well as his future pleasures (93:4).
14. (So O Rasool! Caution the people who do not accept the guidance of Our Wahi that) Their attitude is taking them towards the path of Jahannum, the blazing fire of which will burn everything to ashes.
15. Only the one who rebels against Our Laws will fall into this Jahannum of destruction;
16. That is the one who belies Our Laws and seeks ways of digression.
17. The one who guards the Divine Laws is however, kept away and safe from this destruction.
18. He is the one who (in times of need) gives away everything that he owns for the nourishment of others. In this way his own self also receives nourishment and develops (9:111).
19. Also, he does not expect a recompense for whatever he gives them (76:9). In fact the recipients do not posses anything from which they could pay him back.
20. The only thing he aims for is the establishment and strengthening of the universal Order of Rabubiyyah ordained by his Supreme Sustainer.
21. Accordingly his labour and efforts continue embracing appropriate results. This is his real reward, bringing him genuine happiness.