কুরআনের ৫২তম সুরা, আয়াত সংখ্যা ৪৯ - শব্দে শব্দে পাঠ করছেন জনাব মোস্তফা ওয়াহিদুজ্জামান। যারা শব্দে শব্দে কুরআন আরবী ও বাংলায় অর্থসহ বুঝতে চান তাদের জন্য এই ভিডিওগুলো সহায়ক হবে বলে আশা করা যায়।
ইক্বরার লক্ষ্য হলো বর্তমান ও ভবিষ্যত প্রজন্মের জন্য স্রষ্টার ঐশী বাণীর সমন্বিত অধ্যয়ন ও সার্বজনীন প্রয়োগের জন্য জ্ঞানদীপ্ত অনুশীলন।
ইক্বরার উদ্দেশ্য হলো কুরআনের বাণীর উত্তরোত্তর সমৃদ্ধ অনুধাবনের জন্য টেকসই ভিত্তি প্রস্তুত করা এবং জীবন ও সমাজের প্রায়োগিকতার জন্য প্রয়োজনীয় জ্ঞানভিত্তিক ফ্রেমওয়ার্ক বা কাঠামো নির্মাণ।
1. That Being has in His hands the full control and authority over everything in the universe. He guarantees the development, nourishment and stability of everything and is the Master of all pleasures and comforts. For this purpose He has determined measures (Laws) over which He has complete control. (The outstanding feature of the system that will be established in this world according to the Divine Law, is that it would be for the good of all humanity. Moreover, the system will be implemented through Laws.)
2. For the evolutionary process, He has laid down the principle of tussle between opposing elements. This law also works in the human world. If the constructive elements within an individual or a nation dominate their respective lives, then they can contine to exist and go forward. Those who go against it lose their abilities for progress and growth and ultimately die. The death of a human being also tests the capabilities of his self. (If that person’s self has developed, it would be capable of passing through further evolutionary stages. That is called the life of Jannat. If it has not developed it is unfit for further progress and hence this is the life of Jahannum. Therefore for a Momin, death is the gateway to higher levels of progress and development and not an impediment.) This is the Allah Who controls all His programmes and protects them from destructive forces (11:7; 18:7).
3. (If you want to see how wonderfully this programme functions and how His sovereignty and protection work in absolute harmony, then take a look at the gigantic machinery of the universe.) He has made the various heavenly bodies in outer space in a way that they can maintain complete conformity (and not collide) with each other. Have a good look all around. You will not find any defect or disproportions in the creation of 'Ar-Rahman'. Not once. But look again and again and reflect deeply over it. You will not see any flaws or fissures anywhere. Nothing will be out of sequence or incomplete.
4. Turn your vision again towards the vastness of the universe. Do so yet again; and everytime your gaze will fall back upon you, dazzled and tired. (This is the scenario of Our universe which is working according to Our Laws. If the Divine System is introduced in your own society, you too will find such harmony, instead of chaos and disorder.)
5. And We adorned the visible sky with shining stars. (These stars are also celestial bodies like your earth, but) Those who have no knowledge of Our Laws and live a life of whims and ignorance, foretell and guess the unknown from the position of these stars. Now, after the revelation of Quran, the era of knowledge and research has ushered in; and that of fortune-tellers and soothsayers will gradually end. They will be unable to fool others and their end shall be destruction (15:17; 37:6-9; 72:8).
6. This is not confined to them alone. For all who deny the Divine Law, in any walk of life, the end shall be doom and destruction. And what an awful end it shall be!
7. When they are thrown into the doom of Jahannum, very painful and disturbing cries shall be heard from within. It (Jahannum) will be raging storm;
8. And this violent storm will be so violent that it will appear bursting in fury. Whenever a nation is thrown therein, the wardens of Jahannum ask them, "Did no one come to warn you and caution you about the consequences of your erroneous deeds?"
9. And they shall reply, "Such a person certainly came to warn us but (unfortunately we disbelieved him and) we told him that he was lying; that no such thing as Allah's Wahi has been revealed to him. (Instead we blamed those who followed him, saying that) They were lost in great delusion (and that we were on the right path).
10. “Truly we did not utilize our intellect and ability to think; and we opposed him with sheer prejudice and stubbornness. Had we listened to him attentively and used our intellect, we would not be in this Jahannum?" (Only the one who does not think and use intellect goes to Jahannum ~ 7:179.)
11. Upon seeing the chastisement with their own eyes, they will confess their guilt. But alas! A person who (after the period of respite is over) goes to hell because of his bad deeds, will be deprived of all joys and pleasures.
12. On the contrary, there is protection and excellent rewards for people who keep in mind the unseen results of their deeds (committed as per the Law of Mukafat); and are afraid of the consequences of erroneous deeds.
13. (However this cannot be achieved by accepting these Laws; but at the same time by secretly making plans against them. You cannot deceive Almighty Allah like this.) It does not make any difference to Him whether you keep your plans secret or make them public. He knows even the innermost secrets of your hearts.
14. Just imagine, if the Almighty who created you is not aware of your hearts, then who else would be? His vision is all-penetrating; and He is aware of everything.
15. The Almighty has arranged for your development by making the means of sustenance (the earth) subservient to you. You should thus seek the ways to acquire these means and bring out the nourishment that He has bestowed for your use. But do not ever believe that you have become the sole-owners of these sources of nourishment and that you can use them the way you like. These have been given to you in trust. Therefore, you should always remember that you have to account for them to the Almighty. (This attitude and vision will infuse new life into a decaying human society.)
16. (When you become the sole masters of the sources of nourishment and forget the purpose for which He has created these means, then) Are you not becoming negligent of His Law of Mukafat? Just imagine. If He suspends these economic facilities; makes the land dusty and barren (67:21; 67:30; 80:25); or buries you in the ground with one earthquake, then what can you do?
17. Or just imagine that, if one of the heavenly bodies starts showering stones due to some discordance, then can you remain safe from this destruction? You may be taking these things lightly but very soon you will realize what We meant by these warnings? (It is not only natural calamities that destroy nations; erroneous social systems also do so.)
18. Similarly, even people before you had not accepted Our warnings. You can go through the pages of history and see how awful and destructive the results of their denial were.
19. (You do not have any idea about the mighty powers of the laws of nature. It needs vast knowledge and experience to comprehend them. But if you want to estimate it, just look at the birds flying in space. (Anything that heavy cannot be suspended in air. Yet birds fly swiftly through air.) Can anything other than the law of Ar-Rahman keep them in this position? The fact is that His Law of Rabubiyyat takes note of the requirements and necessities of everything.
20. Say! If as a result of your belief and opposition to the Divine Law, destruction overcomes you, is there any force that can help you against these?
In fact the people who reject and violate the Divine Laws are lost in self-deception and delusion. They do not understand that no force can defeat the Divine Law.
21. Ask them: If the Almighty withholds the earth’s ability to produce food, then who will provide you sustenance? But people cannot comprehend such matters because they are swayed by their rebellious passions and animosity. (The basic requirement for understanding somethingis that one should not be swayed by passion.)
22. Ask them whether a person who does not use his mind, is guided by his passion and walks with his face cast down, can be equated with one who walks up-right on the right path?
23. Tell them that the Almighty did not create you like animals. He endowed you with the faculties of sight, hearing and reasoning, which you can utilize to live a life as human beings. Now just think of how you are using these faculties!
24. Say, it is He who has dispersed you all over the earth (and provided you with abundant sources of nourishment). (This dispersal however does not mean that you have gone out of the ambit of Divine Laws. No, not at all!). You are being brought to His Law of Mukafat from everywhere (and every step of yours takes you in that direction ~ 23:79).
25. (Whenever the Law of Mukafat is mentioned before them) They ask, “If what you say is really true, then tell us when the doom which you warn us about will occur?”
26. Tell them, "The knowledge about when the doom would come rests with Allah alone. But I can tell you for certain that the outcome of your erroneous way of life shall be very destructive; and this doom is bound to come."
27. (They are presently clamouring for this doom, but) When they do see it at close hand, their faces will darken with grief. At that time they would be told, "This is the doom that you were calling for."
28. You should tell them, "Let alone what may happen to me and my companions — whether we are destroyed or whether Allah's Rahmat and Rabubiyyat is bestowed on us. Tell me, when doom and destruction overcome you because of your denial and rebellious attitude, then who will save you?"
29. Tell them, "The Almighty we believe in is Ar-Rahman, the One who has the responsibility for the nourishment and development of the universe. We have full faith in His Laws of growth and development (and therefore we will not be doomed). You will soon realize who is lost in error (and who is on the right path).
30. (The discussion started from the point that you should not sit over and take as your personal property the sources of nourishment which have been provided for all mankind. In this regard it is worth repeating) Ask them once again about the Divine Law according to which water gushes forth the earth through springs. Suppose His law is reversed and instead of coming up the water vanishes underground. Then who can supply you with clear running water (on which your life depends)? (56:63-74).
(Only one thing matters to those who reflect on these matters. Means of sustenance are gifts from Allah; and their distribution should also be according to His Laws.)