1. (The stage which this Revolution is now entering is likely to produce a clash with the opposing forces. You thus have to be very careful. Just like how a new-born baby needs its mother's company for protection, you should tell your followers that) I take refuge under Allah's Nizam-e-Rabubiyyat, whose Law of creation and evolution stipulates that something new always results from the clash of positive (constructive) and destructive forces. The seed bursts and the bud emerges (6:96).
2. It would all be good if whatever Allah has created in the universe is utilized according to the values and Laws determined by Him, but it creates evil if it is utilized in an unjust and unlawful manner. Hence it is very important for us to remain cautious of this type of evil. Utmost caution is thus required to avoid the unjust and wrong utilization (against the dictates of Wahi) of the heavenly forces.
3. Furthermore, we have to be extremely cautious and careful when utilizing the things, the non-availability of which would hinder growth and development (like how the lack of water hinders the growth of plants).
4. The opponents of this System will unleash propaganda which, through its psychological effect, could weaken our firm resolution; dampen our spirits; and create doubts in our minds. This may result in our convictions being shaken. Therefore, we also have to be careful and cautious of such activities of the opponents.
5. Also there will be people who will be extremely jealous of our successes. We also have to be careful of their jealously and malice.
(These are the evil and destructive forces which we have to remain careful about. The practical way to ensure this would be to fully obey the Divine Laws, thus remaining within His protective custody.)